Golf is truly ‘The Business Sport’. Important contacts and deals are often made and rapport built on the golf course. Playing the game and handling yourself well on the links has become an essential business skill – and it’s important to bring your A game!
Jamie’s dual expertise as a Class A LPGA Pro and Executive Trainer gives this golf-&-business seminar a unique edge, designed to at once upgrade your golf game and enable you to optimize the financial opportunities of business golf / ‘The 6-Hour Sales Call’:
- Pro golf training to improve your swing and scores, and to get out and play if you’re not already in the game.
- Polish the impressions you make on the golf course
- Practical ways to stay centered and focused, handle adversity, and perform well under pressure
- Keys to effortless power, more fun, and peak results as you play and work
- Build client and colleague relationships, and make more informed decisions as to doing business with the people you’re playing with.
The seminar is offered in half-day / full day / 2-3 day formats customized to your program goals, and includes both indoor and outdoor training.
* Add KiAi Golf Training to your business meeting, conference or retreat
As so many executives and company staff are golfers, it is possible to arrange for a special golf clinic and/or round of golf with Jamie as an added ‘treat’ to any business gathering. Private lessons may also be arranged.
Contact Us for Info: Speaker Request Form
- Charity Golf Events
- KiAi Golf Training for Executive / Business Women