The body wants to feel good and be well! Hands-on therapeutic bodywork can create deep and lasting changes in how we feel and function – physically as well as mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Through extensive studies with true pioneers and masters of somatic healing, and over 3 decades working with a wide variety of clients and conditions, Jamie has synthesized a unique and extremely effective style of bodywork into high-impact sessions that help people:
- Release stress, pain and chronic holding patterns
- Recover from injuries
- Restore natural function and mobility
- Realign skeletal structure and supportive soft tissue
- Clear energy blocks
- Promote balanced energy flow and circulation in the body
- Relax and feel better!
This work can literally touch into belief systems and emotions, because everything we experience is registered in the body – so we can bring about real positive changes and enjoy a profound sense of well-being.
Deep tissue and rolfing work, shiatsu and acupressure, osteopathic and non-force manipulation techniques, and other massage modalities all inform Jamie’s unique work. Essential oils, which distill the energetic healing properties of plants, intensify the healing power of each session.
To schedule a private bodywork session: Contact Us
To inquire about special trainings for bodyworkers and massage therapy programs. : Speaker Request Form
Bodywork and Somatic Therapy Certifications:
- Swedish Massage and Shiatsu at the Palo Alto Massage Center (1978)
- Lomi School: Rolfing-based deep tissue work, Polarity Therapy, Reichian Breathwork, Meditation and Conscious Movement (1979)
- Lauren Berry Method: Soft tissue and osteopathic-based Manipulation and Corrective Massage (1984)
- Irene Smith: Massage for people with AIDS and terminal disease (1986)
- The Meir Schneider Method of Self-Healing Through Bodywork and Movement (1993)
- Young Living Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Practitioner (1999)
- Studies with Peter Levine and Richard Olney: Trauma Recovery and Somatic Healing (1987-88)
- Studies with Dov Nadel, Naturopathic Doctor and Ortho-Bionomist: Body Therapy and Somatic Healing Techniques (1990-1994)